Dear OPF Members and Supporters
Please find our latest newsletter attached March 2016
Included in this issue is:
· The latest news about Oxfordshire’s children’s centres
· How to apply for an OPF grant for parenting projects
· Forthcoming OPF seminars
· Find out about the Kids Run Free charity
· Can parenting classes work?
· Ten Top Tips for a Happier Family
Our next issue will be out in June 2016, so if you have any parenting news, events, articles or comments for inclusion we would love to hear from you. The deadline for all contributions is Friday 27th May 2016.
We still have places available on our seminar this Thursday (17th March) on the KEEP fostering and adoption programme. A poster is attached, together with a membership form for anyone wanting to attend at the reduced membership rate:
Membership Form 2016
Finally, a very happy Easter from all at Oxfordshire Parenting Forum.
Nicola Lisle, Office Secretary, Oxfordshire Parenting Forum, PO Box 1404, Oxford, OX4 6XW
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/OxonParenting