Oxford Venue Hire
We’re on Floyds’ Row, next to St Aldate’s Police Station and adjacent to Christchurch Meadow. There are excellent cafés, shops and bus routes nearby.
A range of cost-effective hire spaces in central Oxford for meetings, interviews, trainings, workshops, conferences, office work and more.
Training suite https://ocva.org.uk/services/hire/training-suite/
Space for about 16 around desks
Space for about 21 without desks
Option on a Flip charts
Lower cost than other Oxford venues for OCVA Members (March 2016)
A discreet meeting room in central Oxford is available for smaller-size meetings, interviews and one-to-one sessions.
- Seating for five to seven guests, glass table
- Book just an hour, a day, or week
- Power sockets (WiFi can be slow but is normally available)
Just need a desk in central Oxford for a couple of hours or days?
- A friendly office environment
- Photocopying when available
- Monitor, keyboard, mouse, desk, chair, heating – you just need to bring your laptop
- Use of a kitchen