Learning for Wellbeing
Learn something new and feel better for it!
- Do you feel stressed or anxious?
- Have you lost interest in things you usually enjoy?
- Do you sometimes feel like you’re struggling to cope?
- Are you ready to make some changes?
Our FREE course could help to improve your mental health & wellbeing.
Drawing & Painting
* Learn new skills or improve existing skills in drawing and painting
* Build confidence and self-esteem by participating in a non-competitive creative activity
* Develop your artistic side in a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment
Cornerstone Arts Centre, 25 Station Road, Didcot, Oxon, OX11 7NE
Weekly on Thursdays 23rd June – 14 July (4 sessions) 2-4pm
With Grant Waters
Oxfordshire Adult Learning’s Learning for Wellbeing project is a new programme of courses to help adults across Oxfordshire improve their mental health & wellbeing. The courses are offered as part of a national research project to investigate the impact of adult learning on mental health. They are free to learners and you will be asked to participate in a number of confidential data collection activities during your course.
To book a place please contact: Carla Wright, M: 0758 4262411, T: 01235 216319, E: email@example.com or for more information about the project contact Julie Bennett, T: 01235 216322, E: Julie.Bennett@abingdon-witney.ac.uk.