You are still in time to book your place on Wednesday’s workshop Report Writing and Minutes.
Date: Wednesday 22nd June 2016
Time: 3.45 to 6pm
This session is ideal for those who prepare reports and take minutes as part of their role for internal or external meetings. Or for anyone interested in developing this skill.
· Analyse your audience and tailor the content to their specific needs
· Gather data efficiently and select the relevant information for your readers
· Use best practice in structuring your document
· Choose words that support your message and don’t distract your reader
· Assess the best places to use graphics, and choose the right image to support your content
· Edit your draft for maximum impact
· Working from an agenda
· Identifying relevant points
· Setting Actions
· Making a template
Further details about this course and to book on line https://ocva.org.uk/services/training/report-writing-and-minutes/