How to Save Crucial Hours in your Day
With more and more demands placed on us we sometimes struggle to prioritise and complete all our tasks. This may leave us feeling deflated if we feel we have not accomplished all we set out to do by the end of the day. This session will introduce you to ideas and techniques to help you maximise your productivity without creating more work for yourself.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will:
* Have an awareness of how you currently manage your time
* Be able to set SMART objectives
* Know how to prioritise tasks
* Be able to overcome procrastination
* Explore time management tools to better manage your day
* Highlight your time wasting activities
* Develop positive habits
Benefits to you
* You will leave the session with some practical techniques to help you structure your day better.
Who should attend?
If your day runs away with you and you never seem to have enough hours in the day to complete your tasks, this session is for you.
Date: Tuesday 28th June 2016
Time: Arrival 9.45am for tea coffee and networking for a 10am start, the workshop will close by 1pm.
Cost: £30 per person for OCVA Members £32 per person from a charitable organisation who are not OCVA members £35 per person from a non-charitable organisation
Venue: OCVA Oxford Office Furniture Training Suite The Old Court House Floyds Row St Aldates Oxford OX1 1SS
Please follow the link: Register your details, make an online payment and secure a place on this workshop. https://ocva.org.uk/services/training/how-to-save-crucial-hours-in-your-day/
Enquiries telephone: 01865 251946 Email: training AT ocva.org.uk (replace AT with @)