Advert title: Trust and Major Donor Manager & Partnership Manager job vacancies
Advert text: Thomley (www.thomley.org.uk) is a small and growing charity that provides a wide range of activities, events and workshops for disabled people of all ages, their families and friends. We provide these services from a 9 acre site, set in countryside on the outskirts of Thame and Oxford.
We are entering a new and challenging phase of our development. We have big ambitions so need your help to realise our emerging vision. We are looking to fill these 2 new roles. You will need the following core skills for each role:
• Ability to develop compelling applications/bids and presentations
• Good financial and IT knowledge and understanding
• Achieving financial targets
• Clear DBS check
For the Trust role you will also need:
• Three years fundraising experience in a similar role, managing others and excellent verbal and written communication skills
For the Partnership role you will also need:
• Two years fundraising experience, self-motivation, creativity, ability to form and manage a range of diverse partnerships.
Closing date for both roles is 31st July 2016
For more details contact:: Call Stan on: 01844 338380 ext 103. Or email him on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Time: July 15, 2016 at 3:41 pm
IP Address: 22.214.171.124
Contact Form URL: https://ocva.org.uk/services/communications/submit-paid-advertising/
Sent by a verified WordPress.com user.