Wantage Independent Advice Center: COMMUNITY ADVICE LIAISON MANAGER
Hours and Pay:
- 15 hours per week @ £10.50 per hour
- This role is funded for 1 year initially
- Reports to the Joint Operations Managers
The role includes:
- Providing advice and assistance to clients and their families.
- Liaising with other professionals & 3rd party agencies.
- Conducting client assessments (in their own homes).
- Considering new Good Neighbour referrals.
- Allocation of appropriate resources.
- Administration, development & management of the Good Neighbour Scheme.
- Supporting the Good Neighbour volunteer team.
- Organising & chairing meetings.
- Other tasks may be required as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An empathetic manner and an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Previous experience of working with the vulnerable or elderly, particularly in a customer-orientated environment, would be advantageous.
- Own transport would be beneficial.
We are looking for a practical, reliable person with a sense of humour to join our established Good Neighbour Scheme.
Training on our bespoke in-house software will be provided.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to 16 Market Place, Wantage, OX12 8AE
by Monday 8th August 2016
In the Vale For the Vale