Charity Governance Awards 2017 are open for entry – win £5000!
Entries are now open to the Charity Governance Awards 2017 – the UK awards that recognise and reward good charity governance. The 7 categories focus on impact, board diversity, turnarounds, harnessing risk and new for this year digital. Each category offers a £5000 cash prize. You can enter online for free until 13th January 2017. The winners will be announced at the invite-only free awards ceremony drinks reception on 24th May 2017.
· Have a great charity board or governance story? Enter the Charity Governance Awards 2017 & win £5000. www.charitygovernanceawards.co.uk #charitygov17
· Is your charity governance award winning? Enter Charity Governance Awards 2017. Win £5000. Free entry.www.charitygovernanceawards.co.uk #charitygov17
· Entering the Charity Governance Awards 2017? Hear from the previous winners for inspiration. https://www.charitygovernanceawards.co.uk/winners/ #charitygov17
By shining a spotlight on the best of the sector, the awards will demonstrate how effective governance can transform a charity and even more, the lives of its beneficiaries.
Entry to the awards is free. Each of the seven categories offers a £5000 cash prize.
The award categories are:
- Board Diversity & Inclusivity
- Embracing Digital
Embracing Opportunity & Harnessing Risk
- Improving Impact – charities with 3 paid staff or fewer (including charities with no paid staff)
- Improving Impact – charities with 4–25 paid staff
- Improving Impact – charities with 26 paid staff or more
- Managing Turnaround
How to enter
You can enter online for free until 23.59 on 13th January 2017. The winners will be announced at the free awards ceremony drinks reception on 24th May 2017. You can follow the conversation via #charitygov17 .
Looking for inspiration for your entry?
Hear from the winners of the 2016 awards in our podcast interviews, with representatives from the winning charities talking about governance at their organisation and what it meant to win an award. You can also read about all the 2016 shortlisted charities.
About the organisers
The Charity Governance Awards are organised by The Clothworkers’ Company– a City Livery company that supports trusteeship initiatives – in partnership with charity think tank and consultancy NPC (New Philanthropy Capital), charity recruitment specialists Prospectus and volunteer matching charity Reach.