Date: Thursday 26th January 2017
Time: 5.45pm arrival for tea, coffee and networking for a 6pm start. The workshop will finish by 7.15pm.
Venue: Wesley Memorial Church
New Inn Hall Street
This informal session led by Lord-Lieutenant Tim Stevenson OBE will provide guidance in writing a nomination for the annual OCVA Charity and Volunteer Awards which are presented to honour the work done by groups and individuals.
The session will include:
- What are the OCVA Charity and Volunteer Awards
- Which awards can be won
- The process of writing a nomination
- Guidance on what the judges are looking for
- What it means to win an award
- The benefits of winning an award
There will be an opportunity to hear from a charity which won an award in 2016 and the effect this has had for the organisation. There will be an opportunity for a Q&A session and you will be given a nomination form to make notes on for reference through the talk. More details