You may recall that Vale of White Horse District Council is carrying out a public consultation on a number of modifications to the DCS ahead of a Public Examination on 23 February 2017 (with 24 February held in reserve for continuation if required).
The Planning Inspector has reviewed the DCS and has requested clarification on four minor inconsistencies. This has resulted in the Council updating the DCS as follows;
· including reference to South of Faringdon in Table 1 (section 1.7)
· adding maps for Shrivenham and Didcot (pages 8 and 9)
· rewording the title of map 4 to Charging zone for supermarkets and retail warehousing in section 1.13 (now map 6)
· updating CIL Zone 4 to charging zone for supermarkets and retail warehousing in the key to map 4 (now map 6 – page 10)
Full details of the Inspector’s comments and a copy of the updated Draft Charging Schedule are available on our website www.whitehorsedc.gov.uk/cil. Paper copies are available at the Council offices and at libraries across the district.
If you wish to participate in the consultation but haven’t yet submitted your comments, please note that the deadline for feedback is 5pm on Thursday 26 January. Please be aware that all comments we receive will be publicly available to view on our website. Responses to the consultation can be made:
- online using our consultation system – https://myobjective.southandvale.gov.uk/portal (registration is required).
- by downloading a copy of the response form (www.whitehorsedc.gov.uk/cil) and emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By collecting a copy of the response form from the council’s offices or a local library and emailing or posting it to Planning Policy, Vale of White Horse District Council, 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton, Abingdon, OX14 4SB.
Thank you in advance for your participation in this consultation. If you have any questions, please contact us by return email or call 01235 422600.