Developing a Fundraising Plan
This course is fundamental for heritage organisations undertaking fundraising on a small or large scale. Throughout the day, learners will be introduced to a structured model that can be used to develop bespoke fundraising plans to meet any fundraising need. The course will offer practical guidance on how to create and implement the plan.; utilizing existing people and resources to maximise income. Please note this course is being held in Bicester
Karon Phillips has 20 years voluntary sector management and fundraising experience. In 2010 she founded Citrus Consultancy; and since then she has worked with a wide range of social welfare organisations including national and small local voluntary organisations.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will have an improved awareness of:
- Developing a fundraising plan for a fundraising activity
- Reviewing the fundraising environment; identifying appropriate fundraising opportunities
- Conducting a review of the performance of a past fundraising activity
- Establishing objectives, timescale, budget and appropriate fundraising techniques
- Discussing your fundraising plan with your line manager and other relevant colleagues/stakeholders and seek authorisation to go ahead as necessary
- Ensuring that any relevant legal and ethical requirements have been met and that (if appropriate) your plan takes into account your organisation’s policies and procedures.
Tuesday 14th March 2017, 1pm to 4pm. Tesco Bicester. £60 to £70.