Effective Digital Marketing
Are you taking a joined up (strategic) approach to your digital marketing? Are you using the right channels to reach the right audience for your organisation? How are you engaging with them and are you measuring all that work? This course will give you an introduction to creating a digital marketing strategy. You will leave with the appropriate actions to take back control on you marketing techniques.
What will I learn?
By the end of this session you will:
- Identify digital marketing aims for the organisation
- Create an initial audience persona for the organisation
- Consider how to engage with the audience persona on website, social networking, e-newsletters and other channels
- Understand the need for a content plan
- Start to measure results of any activity
- Have a set of action points to implement
Thursday 30th March 2017, 10am to 1pm. OCVA. £70 to £80.