Family Learning Understanding Your Children’s World
Free 6 week course Learn how to support your child’s learning in school.
- Understand the behavioural expectations.
- Gain tips on how to help your child with their homework.
- Discover what Maths and English is being taught in a primary school.
- Meet other parents in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Starts: Friday 28 April 2017 Time: 12.15- 2.15 pm
Venue: Blackbird Leys Library
Course length: 6 weeks
AFiUK CIC are collaborating with Oxfordshire Adult Learning to tailor this course for First generation migrants or newly arrived migrant families to help them best support their children at school.
To enquire or book a space please contact: Jacqui (07503 698241) or Jameela (07786 807862)