Job location (usual place of work): Oxfordshire
Pay rate: £21k – £25k
Pay is pro rata?: Yes
Job title: Community Coordinator
Applications close on date: 26/06/2017
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Fixed term
Job summary: The successful candidates will demonstrate that they have the ability to work collaboratively with others and act with integrity and professionalism. You must have exceptional interpersonal skills to be able to build trusting relationships with a range of stakeholders, and also manage difficult situations when they arise.
Building and maintaining store coverage:
• Identify stores where we need to re-engage and improve charity coverage.
• Work with retail colleagues and stakeholders, communicating and building relationships with stores, focusing on those who are struggling or may need re-engagement with the programme.
FareShare is an equal opportunities employer
• Attend networking events and opportunities with stores to build relationships and long lasting connections and contacts
• Respond to enquiries that may arise from store managers and other retail colleagues, offering additional support when needed.
• Carry out visits to signed up charities who may not be fully complying with our standards and processes, working with them to identify issues and improve food safety, compliance and quality.
• Ensure that we strictly adhere to our high standards of food handling compliance.
• Contribute to the Operations Working Group to raise issues and resolve training needs regarding compliance to food handling
• Work with your regional team to continue to build and grow the FareShare charity community.
• Take an active role in community engagement and networking, developing a range of key relationships with charities, organisations and stakeholders in your area.
• Work with your Regional Officer to liaise with the Regional Centre(s) within your area with the aim of developing and maximising opportunities to enrich and build the FareShare charity community.
• Maintain relationships with Regional Coaches, Stores and other key contacts within the retailers to continue to develop and enhance relationships.
• Support the Regional Officer in your area with line management responsibilities and provide support to the team where required
• Be prepared to support the team in delivery as and when required
• Act as a brand ambassador for FareShare Go and ensure the reputation of FareShare is professionally represented at all times
• Create brand advocates by championing the reputation of FareShare.
• Report to the Regional Officer and other stakeholders across the FareShare network, and inform them of the positive social impact of the project.
• Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested.
• Have a valid driver’s licence for the UK, access to your own car and undertake extensive travel across your region.
• Have exceptional relationship building skills.
• Be a strong communicator who is able to engage with a variety of audiences.
• Be confident and assertive in handling difficult situations, whilst demonstrating calmness and professionalism
• Demonstrate strong problem solving skills
• Self-manage your own performance and work load.
• Be organised, with a proven track record of achieving quality results.
• Have a proven ability to create links across teams to share best practices.
• Have strong IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Be flexible about your working arrangements as the role may involve high levels of travel to other areas of the UK.
• Level 2/3 Food Safety training is desirable, but training will be provided.
• Have previous experience working with constituent relationship management (CRM) software. Experience using Salesforce is advantageous.
• Be degree educated or have a strong career history doing similar roles in any sector.
• Have some experience of training and managing others
The successful candidate will be required to extensively travel, which may require spending time away from home, in furtherance of the aims of the project.
This role may occasionally require some evening or weekend working hours. You may also be asked to work in different parts of the country from time to time. We will only consider candidates who are flexible with their working arrangements, and we ask that applicants consider this before applying for the role.
To apply, please contact: To apply please follow the below link
For more information please contact me on the below details
Time: June 20, 2017 at 9:24 am
IP Address: 188.8.131.52
Contact Form URL: https://ocva.org.uk/services/communications/jobads/
Sent by an unverified visitor to your site.