Feeling overwhelmed and a bit down?
Or do you have a family member, child or friend who is struggling with mental health (perhaps caused by a physicalillness)?
There is so much we can do to look after ourselves and lots of groups out there to help.
Come along to our special event on Saturday 8 July, 10am to 1pm and ﬁnd out more.
We’ll have talks and information on what help your GP can provide, plus advice and tips on:
• helping children/teenagers deal with stressful times,
• showing how you can monitor your moods and ﬁnd out triggers,
• how apps can help you understand what works and doesn’t work for you,
• explaining the beneﬁts of being outdoors on physical and mental health,
• what local groups there are to support you and your family
• introducing the Oxfordshire Recovery College.
If you want to know more about self help and practical advice for you and your children, this event is for you!
The event will be held at Manor Surgery, Osler Road, Headington, and is open to all.