How to Achieve Effective Cross Cultural Communication:
A course that looks at the issues which affect communication between cultures and the barriers that can be broken down to allow inclusive communication between minority communities and your organisation services.
- Gain a better understanding of a range of safeguarding issues pertaining to ethnic minorities.
- Be able to identify a range of barriers that Black Ethnic Minorities (BME) groups and individuals experience in accessing services/organisations.
- Identify a range of cost-effective solutions for developing greater access to services/organisations for ethnic minority individuals.
- Identify relevant adaptations that could be made in your own organisation to develop greater inclusiveness with regards to BME groups.
- Explore ways of building greater links with local ethnic minority groups and organisations.
- Identify outreach strategies, provision of information in appropriate format and ways of engaging with BME communities.
- Develop opportunities for networking, signposting and joint working. Wednesday 12th July 2017, 10am to 1pm. Thame Barns Centre. £60 to £85.
For more information or to book now: http://bit.ly/hAeCcCom