Five day mediation skills training course with Resolve
Resolve’s Community Mediation Skills course Monday 15th – Friday 19th January
Mediation and conflict resolution skills are useful in all walks of life. Resolve is running a highly practical course to teach participants how to mediate and use a mediation model to help others.
This interactive and practical small group training course will cover:
• interpersonal communication within the mediation process,
• a thorough understanding of conflict,
• how to explain mediation and help clients to focus on the future,
• managing volatile emotions and confrontations,
• working towards a balanced and empowering voluntary resolution,
• coaching clients to use open communications to overcome conflict in the future.
Training takes place in Reading at Resolve’s office.
For information or to book a place, visit http://www.resolvemediation.com/training-1 or phone 0118 959 7420.
For more details contact: : email@example.com