Role summary: Family Liaison Officer
20 Hours per week
Understanding and self-motivated Family Liaison Officer with Safe Guarding experience required for a Christian charity offering support to vulnerable and isolated families and their mentors.
Applicant to take a holistic approach to assessing family’s needs that includes the spiritual dimension
Job location (usual place of work): Didcot (Oxon)
Pay rate: £14,000 per annum
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Family Liaison Officer
Applications close on date: Expressions of interest and C.V by Monday 23rd Oct 17
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Temporary to permanent
Job description: Family Liaison Worker – Job Description
Key purpose – To build the number and effectiveness of CFFs and provide support to the Project Manager in building connections with families.
1. Develop contacts and relationships with churches and other agencies to significantly increase the number of Community Family Friends (CFFs) available to support Balsam families. Develop a holistic approach to assessing family’s needs that includes the spiritual dimension.
2. Interview and undertake initial training of new CFFs.
3. Match CFFs to families and facilitate initial introductions and engagement.
4. Provide ongoing support, escalation and supervision of CFFs.
5. Develop, implement and maintain a programme of ongoing training for CFFs.
6. Ensure appropriate paperwork completed by CFF’s and filed at BFP
1. Meet potential new families, assess appropriate services to be offered by BFP and engage with them so that they feel able and willing to make best advantage of Balsam services.
2. Liaise with BFC staff re new families attending BFC and attend Week1 Day 1 of BFC courses.
3. Provide initial contact between new families and CFFs
4. Attend and support Family Day when time permits to maintain ongoing family connections
5. Provide Safeguarding consultant role for Key Staff and CFF vols
6. Liaise with referring Local Authority, Health and other professionals attending relevant meetings of families referred by Local Authority, Health and other professionals where appropriate.
To apply, please contact: Further info Tel 07799894410
Attachments (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your job title): I am not submitting attachments
Time: September 21, 2017 at 1:18 pm
IP Address: 188.8.131.52
Contact Form URL: https://ocva.org.uk/services/communications/jobads/
Sent by an unverified visitor to your site.