Role summary: Fundraiser
Experienced and self-motivated fundraiser required for Christian charity that supports isolated and vulnerable families. Applicant must develop and implement an engagement plan with both Christian and non-Christian organisations.
Potential for substantial home working.
Job location (usual place of work): Didcot (Oxon)
Pay rate: £28,000 fte pro-rated
Pay is pro rata?: Yes
Job title: Fundraiser
Applications close on date: Expressions of interest and C.V by Friday 24th Nov 17
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Fixed term
Job description: Balsam Family Project – Fundraiser
Key Purpose – to lead the fundraising activities of Balsam Family Project to ensure we can increase our capacity, quality and resilience.
1. Gain trustee endorsement for and implement a fundraising strategy essentially based on the work commissioned to date from Wootton George including a plan with three year financial goals which will form a key measure of the effectiveness of delivery against 2-7 below.
2. Establish a database of potential grant making bodies prioritised according to best fit and likelihood of success.
3. Develop the necessary materials (including Feedback reports for grants awarded) and submit successful grant applications to Trusts and other grant making authorities.
4. Develop and implement a plan for engagement with churches and Christians as a supporter base for fundraising.
5. Identify Christian and non-Christian businesses, business persons or wealthy individuals and implement an engagement plan to gain their support for Balsam work.
6. Develop a sustainable approach to increased giving from individuals and via legacies.
7. Lead the implementation of a range of other fundraising measures such as increased web presence for fundraising, local publicity and developing a programme of fundraising events.
8. Report to the Trustees on progress and proposals on a quarterly basis.
To apply, please contact: Further info Tel 07799894410
Attachments (please email to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your job title): I am not submitting attachments
Time: September 21, 2017 at 1:23 pm
IP Address: 188.8.131.52
Contact Form URL: https://ocva.org.uk/services/communications/jobads/
Sent by an unverified visitor to your site.