Trustees Information Open Afternoon
As part of Trustee Week 2017, OCVA are opening their doors for the afternoon and warmly invite any current or prospective trustees to come in and get further help and support.
The afternoon will provide you with an opportunity to talk directly to OCVA about any aspects of being a trustee that you are unsure about or areas where you feel you may require further guidance and support.
We can help you with:
- Governance of your organisation
- Business and strategic planning for the future
- Managing conflicts of interest and personal liability
- How to become a trustee and what you can expect
- What your roles and responsibilities would be
Any other questions you may have will be welcomed as well.
Date: 23rd November 2017
Time: 2pm to 4pm
Location: OCVA Offices, The Old Courthouse, Floyds Row, St Aldates, Oxford, OX1 1SS.
Booking essential: http://bit.ly/T10AFT