Are you new to management? Or you would you like to refresh your management skills? This course is designed to help you develop your knowledge, understanding and skills for managing employees in the workplace, as required by a practising or potential first line manager.
What will I learn?
- Identifying your own strengths and weaknesses as a manager of people
- Understanding key principles and techniques for effective communication
- How to conduct formal appraisals
- Identifying organisational targets relevant to the team
- Dealing with conflict and underperformance
- Managing performance and a range of performance improvement methods
Date: 25th January 2018
Time: 10am to 1pm