Role summary: To guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, providing policies and programs to ensure best practice and the ongoing development of a great work force. The position is part of the Senior Team and reports to the CEO.
This is a true generalist role within our organisation and is a part of the Senior Team.
The applicant will need to have CIPD or equivalent Qualification (or working towards), have excellent organisational skills and good working knowledge in all aspects of HR.
£31,270 – £35,019 pro rata
Job location (usual place of work): Oxford
Pay rate: 31,270 – 35,019 Pro rata
Pay is pro rata?: Yes
Job title: Human Resource Manager
Applications close on date: 17.04.2018
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: Duties Include
• Practical application of TUPE on a regular basis;
• Managing the process of reorganisations within the business;
• Compliance to employment legislation & regulatory concerns regarding employees;
• Policy development and documentation;
• Managing the recruitment process in partnership with the Senior Team.
• Responsible for all areas of induction of new team members in partnership with the Senior Team
• To assist and advise managers regarding all Human Resources issues ;
• Supporting and/or leading any Grievance, Capability, Absence or Disciplinary processes when required;
• Leading on Performance management and improvement in partnership with the Senior Team;
• Compensation and benefits administration, in partnership with Systems and Senior Administration Manager;
• Close liaison with payroll ;
• Implementing a learning & development framework in line with the training needs analysis;
• Lead on and promote employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, in partnership with the Senior Team;
• Ensuring compliance with quality standards frameworks e.g. Best Company, Audits from Funders, and taking a lead role when required;
• Providing strategic leadership for the HR function ;
• Continuously monitoring and reviewing HR policies and processes and implementing changes where necessary.
• Supporting change management processes
To apply, please contact: See our website : www.connectionsupport.org.uk/vacancies