A new grant is available! The Community Infrastructure Capital Grant Fund (CICGF)
The CICGF funding could be toward a small or medium sized project/s that will see an improvement to buildings e.g. fittings – floor/wall covering/kitchen/bathrooms (improvements e.g. accessible facilities)/staging within the Cherwell area.
Examples only – (lots more ideas considered):
- Extension of Kitchen facilities to upgrade to more commercial kitchen
- Toward smaller building extensions (grant pot is too small to accommodate multiple projects of high value and you bid must be co-funded)
- Floor covering upgrade (to allow more comfort to toddler groups or facilitate exercise)
- Bathroom facilities to upgrade
- Refit to upgrade/improve
- Capital costs only. You should either own the building or have a leasehold of at least 5 years (21 years for applications above £1000 and below £20, 000)
- 50% of total project (so you would need the other half from funds or other sources)
Please have a look through the guidance and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask or contact email@example.com.
Full details see: