To work as part of a team to provide a responsive, nurturing and stimulating environment for all children. To assist Senior Management in ensuring high quality practice across the setting.
Purpose of job:
• To contribute to the overall responsibility for raising the quality of The Sunshine Centre childcare provision including physical, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for the children in the setting.
• To promote excellent practice at all times
• To support and mentor other practitioners in the skills and behaviours that safeguards and promote good outcomes for children.
• To respond to, and advocate for, the needs of the setting’s children, families, staff and local community.
• To ensure the provision of a responsive, nurturing and stimulating environment for children aged 0 – 11 years.
• To ensure the provision of an environment that promotes stable and consistent relationships between staff and individual children and their parent/carer and families.
• To work in partnership with parent/carer/families, other professionals and the local community.
• To assist in developing the setting in liaison with the Centre’s Senior Management team.
• Key Tasks:
• To support the Senior Management Team.
• To build on the strengths of individual staff and to lead staff in working together as a team.
• To develop and implement the policies and procedures of the setting, e.g. safeguarding children, health and safety, confidentiality, register of children’s attendance.
• Ensure that all practitioners understand the principles and content of the Early Years Foundation Stage and know how to put them into practice.
• Support other practitioners in acknowledging the various influences and transitions experienced by a child from both inside and outside the setting.
• Practice and promote current legal requirements, national polices and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children.
• To ensure that the setting complies with national standards and implements Ofsted action points.
• To ensure the individual needs of the children are met, through physical care, relationship, play and interaction.
• To contribute to the monitoring and evaluation of the quality of the setting.
• To ensure the provision of a healthy and balance diet for all the children.
• To actively participate in the planning and implementation of the work of The Sunshine Centre.
Closing date for applications: Midday on 20th July
Interviews to be held on: 24th July 2018
For more details contact: : Please email email@example.com