Role summary: We are delighted to invite applications to join the teaching staff of a successful, independent training provider based in Kidlington, just outside Oxford city. We require a Brickwork Teacher to deliver entry and diploma-level training to students and apprentices at our training centre in Kidlington.
Job location (usual place of work): Kidlington
Pay rate: £28-32,000 pa depending on experience and qualifications
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Brickwork Teacher
Applications close on date: Friday 10th August
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: We work with employers of all sizes and provide training services both to employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy and also to those who are non-levy payers. The successful candidate will join us at a time when we are supporting record numbers of apprentices and full-time students.
We hold direct contracts with Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) for the delivery of both apprenticeship and 16-19 programmes and are on the Register of Apprenticeship Providers (ROATP).
We are looking for candidates with:
• A teaching qualification. Cert-Ed preferred
• Competency and experience in the delivery of the Bricklaying diploma level 2&3
• Similar in Construction Operations (Groundworks) an advantage
• Working knowledge of CITB standards and awarding body requirements
• Experience of the Ofsted inspection framework process
• Experience of teaching a diverse range of learners
• Own transport
• Relevant and up-to-date site knowledge/experience
To apply, please contact: Barry Crane, Training Director. Please send up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org