HOMELESS OXFORDSHIRE – Housing & Support Services vacancies.
Homeless Oxfordshire is in the process of an organisational restructure.
This is an exciting time to join our Charity as we embark on a period of change and continue to adapt to ensure we remain the leading provider of accommodation for single homeless people in Oxfordshire.
We are looking to recruit to the following positions:
- Operations Manager £36,000 – £38,000
- Hostel Support Services Team Manager £30,000 – £33,000
- Housing & Resettlement Workers (we have full time and part time positions available) £24,000-£26,500
- Support Workers £21,000-£23,000
- Facilities Administrator £22,000- £24,000
Do you have experience of working with vulnerable groups and a commitment to charity work? Are you interested in working for an organisation committed to supporting homeless people to gain the stability and resilience needed to be able to move out of homelessness and live independently?
If you do, we would love to hear how we can benefit from having you join our team and welcome an application from you.
To request an application pack please e-mail email@example.com and state which role/s you are interested in. The closing date for all applications is Friday 17th August.