We have two LTP Training courses coming up in Oxford in the next few months.
Aims: The 2-day Peep Learning Together Programme (LTP) Training enables practitioners to:
• deliver the Learning Together Programme to parents and children together (from baby to school age)
• download comprehensive online Programme resources, including session plans and parent handouts
• choose from any of the 74 topics (covering Personal, social and emotional development, Communication and language, Early literacy, Early maths and Health and physical development) to work with families in groups, 1:1 or in drop-ins, according to local needs and interest
• enhance your understanding and skills in engaging and working in partnership with parents/carers
• gain City and Guilds accreditation (3 credits at level 3).
Location: The Peeple Centre, Oxford
Dates: Mon 17th – Tue 18th September 2018
Wed 21st- Thurs 22nd November 2018
Price: £375 + vat per delegate, including online access to the Peep Learning Together Programme and City & Guilds level 3 accreditation.
Further info and booking:
For more details contact: : Contact the Training Team on: 01865 397970 firstname.lastname@example.org