A health and wellbeing (JSNA) profile for Witney is now available on Oxfordshire Insight.
This follows the same format as previous JSNA profiles of towns in Oxfordshire and includes data on:
- Geographical area boundaries
- Population by age and ethnicity
- People living in communal establishments
- Deprivation and children in poverty
- Child referrals to social care, domestic abuse affecting children, referrals of children to mental health services
- Health profile data from Public Health England
- Unpaid care and care homes
- GP practice data for selected health conditions (diabetes, dementia and depression)
- Wider determinants of health – house prices and commuting
Further profiles will be published on the places page as they become available.