Role summary: Full-time Administration Officer wanted to join the team in delivering an excellent service to learners, employers and partners across Oxfordshire and beyond.
ACE Training is an independent training organisation operating on a not-for-profit basis. We deliver construction training programmes, covering a number of trades and disciplines, to individuals and construction companies of all sizes. We hold direct contracts for government-supported training at both pre-apprenticeship and apprenticeship level, and also offer a range of private courses.
Job location (usual place of work): Kidlington
Pay rate: £16,000 – £20,000 per annum
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Administration Officer
Applications close on date: Monday 28th January 2019
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: The Role
Working with the Operations Director and Training Co-Ordinators, you will provide administrative support in a number of areas to ensure that deadlines and targets are met. Taking a proactive approach to your work and designated tasks, you will coordinate meetings and keep all paper and electronic documents up to date and securely stored. Working hours are Monday to Friday, 0830-1630.
• Experience of providing high quality administrative and customer-focussed service in a busy environment within an educational or similar setting
• Ability to input a range of data in a timely and accurate manner
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in person and by telephone) to deal effectively with a variety of customers, including experience of interpreting and delivering information to different audiences.
• A flexible attitude and the ability to work in collaboration with colleagues & without constant supervision
• Competent user of MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• The ability to adopt an Ambitious approach – using innovation and creativity to realise ACE Training’s vision along with a commitment to Excellence and the delivery of continuous improvement.
Our aim is to recruit the best staff possible and to deliver first class teaching to our learners. We are committed to equality and diversity and expect our staff to share this commitment. The safety and welfare of our staff and learners is very important to us and this is why we pride ourselves on our Safeguarding procedures.
To apply, please contact: Vanessa Cover (Operations Director)