The Hilden Charitable Fund has allocated a small budget to help community groups run summer play schemes for disadvantaged communities. Some priority will be given to projects which show they are inclusive of children from refugee families, and show BME involvement.
The Fund supports community groups and voluntary agencies with an income of less than £150,000 that run summer play schemes for children between the ages of 5 and 18 in disadvantaged communities.
Trustees look to fund:
- Projects for children aged 5 to 18 years
- Locally based schemes lasting from 2 to 6 weeks
- Schemes with strong volunteer support
- Applications are accepted from voluntary agencies with an income of less than £150,000.
Trustees WILL NOT SUPPORT:
- Play schemes with a budget of over £12,000
- Club or family holidays
- Day care costs
- Agencies with an income of over £150,000
The closing date for applications is Tuesday June 4th 2019