Role summary: We are delighted to invite applications to join the teaching staff of a successful, independent training provider based in Kidlington, just outside Oxford city. We require a Carpentry and Bench Joinery Tutor to deliver entry and diploma-level training to students and apprentices at our training centre in Kidlington.
Job location (usual place of work): Kidlington
Pay rate: £28,000 starting salary
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Carpentry and Bench Joinery Tutor
Applications close on date: 10th May 2019
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: We work with employers of all sizes and provide training services both to employers paying the Apprenticeship Levy and also to those who are non-levy payers. The successful candidate will join us at a time when we are supporting record numbers of apprentices and full-time students.
We hold direct contracts with Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) for the delivery of both apprenticeship and 16-19 programmes and are on the Register of Apprenticeship Providers (ROATP). We are rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted across all our training provision, following inspection in January 2019.
We are looking for candidates with:
• A teaching qualification. Cert-Ed preferred
• Competency and experience in the delivery of wood trades diplomas at Level 2 and 3
• Working knowledge of CITB standards and awarding body requirements
• Experience of the Ofsted inspection framework process
• Experience of teaching a diverse range of learners
• Own transport
• Relevant and up-to-date site knowledge/experience
To apply, please contact: Barry Crane, Training Director. Please send up to date CV to email@example.com