Have you renewed your OCVA membership for 2019/20?
When you join Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA) you will be helping to support our work with the voluntary sector across the whole of Oxfordshire. Your membership fees will help make a real difference. In return we can offer you some fantastic benefits available exclusively to members. Being a member of OCVA means your organisation or community project is part of a stronger non-profit sector voice in Oxfordshire, and also that you can benefit from our centralised resources and networks.
Membership is open to voluntary groups, individuals and non-profit organisations who are based in Oxfordshire or whose beneficiaries are located in Oxfordshire.
The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March. Join or renew here
- Reduced rates for many of our training courses*
- Free attendance at our events**
- Reduced rates on hiring our Training Suite and meeting rooms
- Free to advertise your job vacancies on our website
- Your events boosted through our media channels
- Full voting rights at our AGM
- Your organisation listed in our members’ directory on our website
- Use of the OCVA members’ logo***
- Free to use “classified listing” on our website ***
- Featured Volunteering Roles on our website
* Accredited courses are charged at a standard rate.
** Discounts are valid for one person per organisation at OCVA events and forums.
*** Terms and conditions apply.