The next Public Meeting of the 50+ network will be held on Thursday 20 June 2019 in St Aldates Room at Oxford Town Hall from 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
The agenda includes:
- Questions for Cllr Pat Kennedy – Oxford City Council’s Champion for Older People
- Network Exchange – exchange of information.
- Age Friendly Oxford – Cllr Pat Kennedy
- Rachel Pirie – Head of Older People Commissioning – wants your in-put into the final stages of the Older People’s Strategy
- Helen Fountain – Age Friendly Cultural Co-ordinator for Age UK Oxfordshire – Speaking about the Age Friendly Cultural Network
Full agenda: Public Meeting agenda
The 50+ network also have more information about activities, events and meetings on their website: https://oxford50plusnetwork1.wordpress.com/