Role summary: Business Systems Operation Manager
Weekly Hours: 25 to 35 hours (per week)
Location: This post is based in Oxford & Buckinghamshire
Salary: £32,421 to £37,178 (pro rata) plus benefits
• Flexible working hours with some home working
• 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays per annum (pro rata)
Contract Duration: Permanent
Job location (usual place of work): Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
Pay is pro rata?: Yes
Applications close on date: 12 (noon) On Tuesday 15th October 2019
Hours are: Part time
About Connection Support
Connection Support currently have the opportunity for a Business Systems Operations Manager to work in a well-established Charity supporting vulnerable people, whose Head Office is based in Barns Road, Oxford, with offices in Aylesbury, High Wycombe and Milton Keynes, we are looking to source a, diligent, hands-on Business Systems Operations Manager to join the business on a part time, permanent basis, at our Oxford and Aylesbury offices.
Reporting to the CEO, the Business Systems Operations Manager will be responsible for all elements of the company’s IT infrastructure and day-to-day requirements. You will lead a small internal team of two analysts and will manage performance of and relationships with, our third party providers across ERP, Field Service Software, IT Infrastructure, reporting systems, EDI, head office support and other IT-related activities as applicable.
• Management of third party IT service provider to ensure optimal levels of support, efficiency and alignment to business strategy is maintained at all times.
• Ensure development of excellent IT systems in all aspects using third party provider including overall systems architecture, full documentation, help desk, local network management, security, back up, hardware and data compliance.
• Change management and project management.
• Ensure fully functioning IT infrastructure and suite of network software applications to support the business.
• To act as the data protection officer, under GDPR.
• Proven track record of reducing costs through streamlined processes, rationalised management tools and innovative support channels.
• Manage and ensure the delivery of the relevant monitoring systems for contracts with the relevant senior managers.
• Good understanding and knowledge of building maintenance, service contracts, quality management systems and GDPR.
The Successful Applicant
Technical Skills Required:
• Office 365
• Advanced Microsoft Access/ Excel
• Windows OS
• Development and implementation of IT policies and procedures
• Experience of managing external service providers
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of responsibility for IT systems.
• Experience of working with teams.
• Experience managing third party service providers from contract negotiation, cost management through to performance management.
• Flexible and pragmatic with the ability to communicate with a diverse range business functions and attitudes.
• Ability to lead through motivation and active management.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Self-driven to improve all aspects of the IT interaction within a business.
For a full information pack and to apply on line please visit the Jobs section of our website https://www.connectionsupport.org.uk/about-us/work-with-us/vacancies/
Closing date is 12 noon on Tuesday, 15th October 2019
Interviews are due to be held on Monday, 21st October 2019 at our Oxford office
To apply, please contact: www.connectionsupport.org.uk