Up to £10,000 per year for up to three years
Our Small Grants programme is open to charities and not-for-profit organisations applying for any amount up to and including £10,000 per year for up to 3 years. Check the information below to see if your project should apply and that you meet our minimum standards for grantmaking.
We’ve changed the way our Small Grants programme is delivered:
- You can now apply for up to £10,000 per year for up to 3 years – a total request of £30,000.
- We have added an eligibility checklist to the form, to help you make sure you are able to apply for our funding.
- The form has been updated, so please read carefully and follow the guidance provided in the application pages.
- We will still be calling many applicants to gather additional information, but this call will be shorter.
- We use our minimum standards for grantmaking to assess whether organisations are eligible. Please read these. If you do not meet these we will be unable to progress your application.
We want to encourage all applicants, whether new or returning to us – to carefully read the new application form and all the guidance within to ensure you submit all the information we need to process your application as quickly and effectively as possible.
Find out more about the Small Grants Programme and how to apply.
If you are looking for more than £10,000 per year please see our Main Grants programme.