Here is a great opportunity for you to play a key part in helping create a bright, prosperous future for everyone in Cherwell. Join with others who have a stake in our shared prosperity for an engaging and interesting workshop at the historic RAF Heritage Centre in Upper Heyford. You will be working with people throughout Cherwell who share the passion and enthusiasm for creating a thriving future for our district.
Cherwell District Council has ambitious and exciting plans to create a 10-year strategy that will deliver a vibrant, prosperous and sustainable economy – for everyone! It’s about making our district an attractive and prosperous place in which to live and work.
- Workshop: “Cherwell; a thriving economy, a thriving place”
- Date: Tuesday 12 November 2019
- Time: 5.45pm – 9.45pm (refreshments on arrival from 5.15pm)
- Venue: RAF Upper Heyford Heritage Centre, Upper Heyford OX25 5HD
- To book click here: Eventbrite registration
Attendance is by confirmed registration only, so please secure your place by 18 October 2019 by booking through the Eventbrite link.
Your contribution to the success of this project is vital; 4 hours invested now can help create 10 years of benefit!