- improve the reach to these targeted groups
- bring about improved defined outcomes for these targeted groups
We will be looking for proposals which:
- Have defined outcomes built in with clear measurement tools and evaluation procedures in place
- Have the flexibility to adapt to changing external factors
- Have wide application or which have relevance for specific groups
- Look to build on existing good practice or to trial new work
Successful organisations must be prepared to share learning from the funded work with other organisations, to increase the impact
Who can apply: Charities registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales
Duration and size of grants: Grants may be awarded for 1, 2 or 3 years. There is no minimum grant size and the maximum will be £50,000 per annum.
The Trust is happy to consider complete or partial funding and accepts overheads as part of a budget.
Application dates: Stage 1 applications can be submitted between October 1st and November 15th 2019 , with grants for successful applicants being made in February 2020
More information: http://sylvia-adams.org.uk/what-we-will-fund/