Role summary: Individual Support Service & Training Assistant
Part time – 18 hours per week. (worked mostly Tues, Wed & Thurs plus 6 Saturdays and 2 evenings a year)
An opportunity to make a difference. Working as part of a well-established, locally founded charity, your work will contribute to alleviating the pain of loneliness by assisting and supporting the work of the Senior Practitioner (Individual Support & Training) in maintaining and developing Staff and Volunteer Training and the delivery of the Individual Support Service.
Job location (usual place of work): Oxford
Pay rate: £9,360 to £9,828 depending on experience
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Individual Support Service & Training Assistant
Applications close on date: 27th January 2020
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Assisting in the development of staff and volunteer training by
• Booking suitable training venues
• Researching and identifying appropriate trainers for identified areas of training needs (in consultation with the Senior Practitioner)
• Being responsible for the administrative aspects of the training programme
• Assisting the Senior Practitioner in the delivery of training
• Co-ordinating the feedback and evaluations from training sessions
Supporting the Individual Support Service
• Processing referrals and keeping appropriate records.
• Arranging initial and follow up visits by the Senior Practitioner
• Giving feedback to referrers
• Being the point of contact for befriendees and individual support volunteers for arranging regular appointments and signposting to services.
• Making visits and /or accompanying the Senior Practitioner on initial visits as required
• Implementing Impact Measurement Survey and recording data
Maintaining accurate records
The ideal candidate should be have experience of working with adults with complex and mental health needs, working with volunteers and be competent with Word, Excel and database record keeping.
To apply, please contact: www.archwayfoundation.org.uk to complete application form or to request hard copy call 01865 790552