We’re reopened the fund with a budget of £59.8 million available until April 2021.
We have prioritised reopening this programme to help fund independent organisations, creative practitioners and freelancers as quickly as possible.
Our supplementary guidance outlines what has changed to make the fund more responsive to the needs of smaller independent organisations and individual practitioners during Covid-19.
Because of the circumstances during this COVID-19 period, we will be particularly
keen to support:
• applications from individual creative practitioners (including time to think
• research and development activity
• organisational development activity
• live activity that can be safely delivered within this period (rather than
activity with a start date far in the future)
• activity that closely aligns with our Equality Objectives