Cherwell Voluntary Sector Forum
Monday 7th – Friday 11th September 2020
This year, Cherwell District Council and OCVA have worked together to design a virtual Voluntary Sector Forum which will run different sessions over a week. We invite you to join us for all or some of the sessions which we hope will be useful to find out new information, share ideas and network in a virtual setting.
We would encourage everyone providing services in the Cherwell District to attend Monday and support the workshops throughout the week – thank you.
- Monday 7th September 10.00-12.00 Live Forum with panel guests – Sector response to COVID-19 and challenges
- Tuesday 8th September 1.00-3.00 Volunteering and the Law
- Wednesday 9th September 10.00-12.00 Finding Funding
- Thursday 10th September 1.00-2.30 Volunteer Coordinators Network
- Friday 11th September 10.00-12.00 How To Be A Good Trustee (for Trustees only)
You can attend one or more of the sessions.. All will be online via Zoom.
Full details of all sessions: Cherwell Voluntary Sector Forum
Register here: Registration Form