Magic Little Grants 2020
Together with Postcode Community Trust, a grant giving charity funded by players of People’s Postcode Lottery, Localgiving is delighted to offer charitable organisations the opportunity to apply for grants of £500.
The fund will be awarding over 900 grants to community projects across Great Britain. Successful projects will support and inspire people to participate in sports or exercise with the primary aim of improving the physical health of participants.
Applications will receive a decision on their application and, if successful, the funding within two months of submitting a complete application. The deadline for applications will be 31st October 2020.
Important Coronavirus Update
- Organisations now have longer than 12 months to spend the grant and we do not require specific dates for projects that you would like us to support. We want our funding to be able to be used flexibly and trust that you will deliver projects only when it is safe to do so.
- We are happy to support projects that support people to stay active during social distancing, such as online fitness classes delivered via video conferencing software or Youtube.
Not a Localgiving member?
Organisations who are not members of Localgiving, will also benefit from an annual membership, funded by Postcode Community Trust, that will provide them with access to Localgiving’s suite of online fundraising tools.
Already a Localgiving member?
Simply log in to your account and select the Magic Little Grant button on your dashboard to make an application.
In order to apply for the funding, organisations are required to meet the following criteria:
- Income – You must have an annual income under £250,000 or be in your first year of operation.
- Physical activity projects – Your planned project must encourage people to participate in sports and exercise with the primary aim of improving the physical health and well-being of participants.
- Operating within England, Scotland, or Wales – Please note that organisations operating in Northern Ireland are not eligible to apply.
Full details: https://localgiving.org/magic-little-grants/