On Tuesday 13 October, Oxford Brookes University will mark ADA Lovelace Day by celebrating the stories of our women in STEM researchers on Oxford Brookes social media channels.
We would love you to get involved!
- Get involved by using your LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account(s) on the day (from 9.00am onwards)
- Retweet, like, share, ask questions and comment on posts that are about our staff and students who are women in STEM.
- Use #ALD20 and tag in @oxford_brookes on every post you make
- Are you a woman in STEM, are you studying a STEM subject outside of Brookes or are you just interested in it? Post an original Tweet, Instagram or Facebook or LinkedIn story about you and your achievements in STEM. There is a template below that you can use as an example but we are looking for a profile or action shot of you in colour. You would need to give your role and say something about being a woman in STEM at Brookes – don’t forget to tag Oxford Brookes into your posts!
- Men, please post about a woman in STEM who has inspired you!
- Encourage your family and friends to take part!