Funding for registered charities that support literacy, numeracy, digital and additional skills for learning that are likely to assist employment prospects – Applications now open. They offer grants up to £5,000.
The Trust offers funding to:
- UK charities registered with the Charity Commission for at least 3 years
- A project or running costs for a charity that equips people (aged 11 and over) with the skills ready for employment
- Annual repeat funding for up to 3 years – subject to satisfactory annual reviews of progress and impact
- Charities which annual turnover does not exceed £500,000
- Match funded projects
- Charities that can provide compelling evidence of impact
- Charities working with collaborative networks
- Self-sustainable projects, with a view to becoming less reliant on grants in the future
For more details on the funding criteria and the application process please visit their relevant webpage. Expressions of Interest can be submitted until 30th April 2021.