Part Time 28 hours per week – Fixed-term – 16 months – £34,000 pro rata
Across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West with a base at Community Impact Bucks Office (Monks Risborough – our team is currently working mainly from home).
Could you provide the partnership management expertise to enable the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector in the Thames Valley to play a full role as an equal partner in the health and care system?
VCSE sector development agencies in our region are working in partnership with Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West (BOB) Integrated Care System (ICS) help improve ways of working together, as part of NHS England/NHS Improvement’s VCSE Leadership Programme.
The project will:
- Embed partnership working, with VCSE organisations within both Integrated Care Systems (ICS) and Integrated Care Partnership (ICP) structures
- Develop and support active, two-way communication and feedback mechanisms between the ICS and VCSE sector
- Create and strengthen VCSE leadership groups or alliances at system, place and neighbourhood levels to enable better co-ordination and communication within the VCSE sector.
The project is governed by a Project Board made up of BOB ICS representatives and an alliance of VCSE infrastructure and support organisations, namely:
- Community Impact Bucks
- OCVA (Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action)
- RVA (Reading Voluntary Action)
- Involve Community Services (Bracknell Forest & Wokingham)
- Volunteer Centre West Berkshire
The role is hosted by Community Impact Bucks. Our office in Monks Risborough has free parking and good bus and rail links. Our team is currently working mainly from home, but with access to the office when needed.
Closing date: 9.00 am on Thursday 28 January 2021 .