Three exciting new Community Youth Worker posts in Oxford:
• Youth & Community Education Worker – Barton – £32,000 per annum – 18
month fixed term contract with possible extension – 37.5 hours per week
• Youth & Community Worker – Wood Farm Youth Centre – £14,040 per annum
– 2 year fixed term contract – 18 hours per week
• Senior Community Youth Worker – Rose Hill Youth Club – £26,108 per annum
– 2 year fixed term contract – 32.5 hours per week
For each of these posts we are looking for professional, hardworking and committed individuals whose main passion is for improving the lives of children and young people.
You will have experience of organising and leading educational and recreational activities in the community, which will inspire, engage & motivate young people – as well as a proven track record in delivering similar services. A flexible approach to work in terms of days/hours worked is required.
Closing date for applications is 26th February 2021
To access the full job descriptions and person specifications please email:
Fran Gardner – email@example.com