2nd Thursday of Every month.
Next meeting be from 1- 2.30 p.m
Thursday 11th February 2021
To confirm your attendance please register here by Tuesday 9th February and we will send you an MS Teams invite.
Further Information about the forum
OCVA’s Volunteer Co-ordinators Forum (OVCF) is open to any voluntary and community sector organisation. It is an informal group which allows Volunteer Managers and Coordinators, whether paid or unpaid, from large and mid-sized organisations to come together to share experiences and skills, whilst also offering some on-going learning opportunities.
For smaller and more informal groups we also hold OCVA’s Mutual Aid Forum (OMAF). Please note that the OVCF and OMAF have similar content, but each is tailored to the needs of attendees, and you should only attend the most appropriate forum for you.
Onboarding Volunteers: In light of the ongoing lockdown, we will continue with our programme of reviewing online platforms which help you to engage with volunteers and deliver a better service.
- Updates from last month
- Review of online platforms to engage, recruit and onboard volunteers including:
- Volunteering Digital Trends for 2021
- Planning for Volunteers Week 2021
- Updates on COVID-19, Volunteering and Business Continuation
- Updates from Team Oxford and Employee / Corporate Volunteering
- What is happening in your area – an opportunity to network and share information about your projects and recruitment drives.