We are delighted to announce that our 2021 programme promises to be even bigger and better than ever. This programme will run from 1st March 2021 (launch date) to 31st October 2021 (application deadline). Not only are we partnering with our usual funding trust, Postcode Community Trust, we are partnering with 5 additional funding trusts to distribute £1m pounds worth of funding to 2,000 charitable organisations on Localgiving.
This year we will be funding over double the amount of organisations that we ever have before and we will still be spreading this funding out far and wide across the country. Not only this, but we have expanded our eligibility criteria. In previous years, funding had to go towards projects that were delivering sports or physical activities. But this year funding can go towards any of the below projects:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
If your organisation is carrying out a project within these themes, make sure to get your applications in once the programme launches on 1st March 2021. The application process is short and simple, taking 10 minutes to complete. Each organisation may only apply once in 2021.
Full details: https://localgiving.org/magic-little-grants/