Role summary: Charity Manager to lead and inspire a small dedicated team delivering activities and youth work to children and teenagers of all backgrounds and abilities in the diverse neighbourhoods of Wolvercote, Cutteslowe and Summertown.
Job location (usual place of work): Wolvercote Young People’s Club, Oxford
Pay rate: up to £35,000 p.a.
Pay is pro rata?: Yes
Job title: Charity Manager
Applications close on date: 31 March 2021
Hours are: Part time
Contract is: Permanent
Job description: The successful candidate will develop relationships with community groups and agencies, set and meet fundraising objectives, ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the club, develop and oversee the charity’s growth into the area of daytime youth work for NEET youths. This will involve
• Line management of paid staff and support to volunteers
• Strategic planning in collaboration with the board
• Meeting agreed annual fundraising targets
• Ensuring smooth running of charitable projects
• Overseeing implementation of new charitable projects
• Donor stewardship and recruitment
• Trusts & foundations bid-writing and relationship retention
• Partnership building with schools, agencies, and community groups
• Ensuring staff keep records up-to-date
• Up-to-date reporting to Board
Candidates must live in or near Oxford. The post is initially for 3 days a week (with potential to expand to four days a week) with flexible hours. Occasional weekend and evening work may be necessary. An enhanced DBS check is mandatory.
For more information, please see our full job description at: