An updated community profile is now available for Thame, South Oxfordshire with a range of population and health and wellbeing statistics including:
- Population by age
- Deprivation and children in poverty
- Public Health indicators
- Physical activity and child obesity
- Unpaid care and care homes
- GP practice data for selected health conditions (diabetes, dementia and depression)
- House prices and commuting
Note that, at the moment, some sections of the profile still rely on data from the Census 2011 survey and there is a time lag to much of the data, which means we are not yet able to include information on how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the health and wellbeing of the community.
This and other community profiles can be found on the places page of Oxfordshire Insight.
With thanks to Insight Analyst, Carlos Barrero, for his work on this profile.