Role summary: Old Prebendal House has an exciting opportunity available for a Night Care Assistant to join their team. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return we will offer you a competitive salary of £10.19 ph.
We’re a residential and nursing care provider and we offer a range of care and support services for residents. Everyone who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. And, by joining us, you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Job location (usual place of work): Old Prebendal House (temporary at Freeland House)
Pay rate: 10.19 ph
Pay is pro rata?: No
Job title: Night Care Assistant
Applications close on date: 9 June 2021
Hours are: Full time
Contract is: Permanent
Our main priority for this job role is to find someone with the right values, behaviours and attitudes – could this be you?
Our Care Assistant posts are varied, and no two days will be the same. All our residents are individuals, and they deserve to be treated as such.
What will you be doing as our Care Assistant?
– Support with a range of personal care needs
– Maintain the resident’s dignity and respect at all times
– Assist in activities that support their health and wellbeing such as arts and crafts, musical evenings, gardening, shopping trips and social occasions
What we are looking for in our Care Assistant:
Ideally, we are looking for someone to have care experience, but we know people from other walks of life can become the very best carers. If you don’t have the necessary experience, we would be happy to work with you to develop you further to become an excellent carer.
Above all we want someone that shares in our values, these being:
– Generous – with our time for team members and for the individuals we care for. Ensuring we are a responsible, effective and caring team
– Responsible – we all take ownership and pride in everything we do to ensure we provide outstanding care, that’s well-led, safe and effective
– Sustainable – we look ahead to the future with our ideas, technology, investment in our
We’ll look after our Care Assistant by offering:
– A great working environment and team to be part of with training and development opportunities to progress if you want to
– Golden Hello bonus of £500 on completion of successful probationary period
– Enhanced overtime rate of £4 per hour above contracted hours
– Refer a friend scheme
– Long service award scheme
– Pension and private health care scheme
– Member of the Care Workers Charity
Please note that a DBS check will be required for this role.
To apply, please contact: the Director of Care either by –
Tel: 01993 831888